skip to main | skip to sidebar

dictated scribbles

Monday, February 9, 2009

Just don't get stuck here.

Get the fuck out, as soon as you can, life's more than this no snow town.
Posted by Just_Another_Writer at 6:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I drew this with a trackpad.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (41)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (10)
      • Familiarity
      • Wow, intuition, win.
      • I promised I'd be honest.
      • The music our collisions make.
      • Tell me something.
      • I feel much better.
      • enraged by jealousy
      • Just don't get stuck here.
      • I scream 'fuck' a lot.
      • We'll have a slice of the Gerber Baby.
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (8)