I know we have the drive, dedication, motivation, and just general right-mindset-ation to do what we know we can do. We just have to put the right foot forward and do it. Some of the worst ideas eventually yield the best results, we've got one up on that premise: we've got a good idea. Time isn't wasted if creativity and togetherness are the results.
"but until then, whatever I do is not a waste of time it's all building towards something."
"how bout you build towards makin' some fuckin' fries?"
(Clerks 2)
Symbolic reversal. We've made the fries, now we're ready to use all of our collective experiences and really make something of our situation. If there's ever been people I know can do it, it's us, and for once I feel comfortable putting myself in that group, and not just trying being a muse or motivator for others' successes.
No comments:
Post a Comment