Sunday, November 9, 2008

More to be seen, than can ever be seen, more to do than can ever be done.

I've thought about it a lot: I just want to live far away from everything.  Insert the cliched insult to a cliched idea, but, I just want someplace small I can call my own, a friend mentioned today that "a home is the ultimate canvas,"  I sit here, in my little bedroom in total agreement, staring at my blank walls.  Sometimes, I fear I've got more to say than can ever be conveyed.  I've considered marking my room off to the exact dimensions of a prison cell, and only utilizing that space.  I need to be confined.  I'm going to let simplicity beget happiness this week.  No more complications.  No more worrying.  I laugh as I write this but, I know I can be the sunshine.


Simba: "I'm working on my roar."

No comments: